Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye Batch and Leftwich.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bye bye Batch and Leftwich.

Steelers sign Gradkowski to a three year deal.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Playing with so many different teams and new OC's it should be a piece of cake for Kowski to absorb Haley's playbook.
    He is a step up from Lefty a good signing IMHO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wouldn't include Uncle Charley in that goodbye dance quite yet. Hopefully we draft a QB and can say goodbye to both but I highly doubt it. Batch still has the nude photos of Tomlin's wife.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Batch will always be on the street if needed. Batch is in the 1 mil bracket as a guranteed salary. Find it hard to believe anyone would stick him on a roster before week 1 as a #3.

Legend

User Info Menu

Gradkowski??[URL="http://destinysrehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Hated-It.jpg"]

Hated-It.jpg[/URL]
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Batch will always be on the street if needed. Batch is in the 1 mil bracket as a guranteed salary. Find it hard to believe anyone would stick him on a roster before week 1 as a #3.
    The problem with this logic is that is has been put out there for the last 15 years of his tenure on this team, yet the team never lets him out of their grasp.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good signing IMO

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    The problem with this logic is that is has been put out there for the last 15 years of his tenure on this team, yet the team never lets him out of their grasp.
    Over the last couple season, the new CBA would have made Batch have to clear waivers if released in the season. Batch will be 39...Time to test the logic.

Backup

User Info Menu

Personally I hope they don't draft a QB this year. This is one of the worst QB classes in a long time.

Legend

User Info Menu

He wears #7 also. How will they figure out which one gets to keep their number?

HAHAHAHA!!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!