Thread: Steelers interested in Michigan St RB Le'Veon Bell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Hmmm... every time I see a name come up, i go youtube a game highlight reel... I've said it before, but, it's the only draft position i nail every time...

Deville's analysis
    - good vision, good patience - seemed to take a half-step hesitation on most plays at the LOS if there wasn't a hole to FIND the hole, rather than just run into the pile... and with that, he found the hole more often than not
    - reads blockers well - I suspect he'd do better with a fullback than without
    - good power... seems to enjoy dishing out punishment in the secondary (that opinion based on body language)
    - actually has a bit of a jump cut, which is cool to see on a big-boy..
    - would love for him to be a hair faster.... when he bounced runs to the outside, they didn't seem as successful as between the tackles

I would say "better than Dwyer, but, not by a whole lot when Dwyer's in shape"...
    I would also say, if he has the right attitude, he'd get the lion's share of the carries on this Steeler team this fall... the team would need complimentary "scat back"....
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would be really happy if the Steelers could get Bell and Eifert in this years draft, both these guys make our offense better which I'm all for.
    Give me those two and you can have all the defensive players you want...deal?