Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Who signs the other fast guy?

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Who signs the other fast guy?

    Raiders let Heyward-bay go. Seen on KFFL: http://www.kffl.com/player/20746/nfl...us-heyward-bey

  2. #2
    Is he willing to sign for cheap?

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,130
    I would hope. Has a lot to prove i think.

  4. #4
    Starter Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    600
    Highly doubtful.
    Team needs: CB, S, OLB

    Rara's 2015 NFL Mock Draft
    Round 1- Jalen Collins, CB; LSU
    Round 2- Owamagbe Odighizuwa, OLB; UCLA
    Round 3- Nick O'Leary, TE; Florida State
    Round 4- David Cobb, RB; Minnesota
    Round 5- Stefon Diggs, WR; Maryland
    Round 6- Quandre Diggs, CB; Texas
    Round 7- Darius Kilgo, DT; Maryland

    Free Agency Wishlist: Jabaal Sheard, OLB; Brandon Graham, OLB; Byron Maxwell, CB; Buster Skrine, CB; DeAngelo Williams, RB; Jerrel Jernigan, WR; B.J. Raji, DT

  5. #5
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,652
    We can't afford him.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler thor75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    1,038
    I like Cotchery better who's already on the roster. Raiders also expected to release Rolando McClain
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  7. #7
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I like Cotchery better who's already on the roster. Raiders also expected to release Rolando McClain
    Guys like McClain and Moreno are intriguing. Moreno is one of those guys that just needs a change of scenery.. McClain is a bit riskier but he has a lot of upside as well... he needs a change of scenery.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler thor75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Guys like McClain and Moreno are intriguing. Moreno is one of those guys that just needs a change of scenery.. McClain is a bit riskier but he has a lot of upside as well... he needs a change of scenery.
    I understand some guys need a different locker room to kind of get a new start. It just doesn't seem (as an obvious observer) that the Steelers locker room is ready to take on those players who need definite leaders to excel. But I hope I'm wrong.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  9. #9
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I understand some guys need a different locker room to kind of get a new start. It just doesn't seem (as an obvious observer) that the Steelers locker room is ready to take on those players who need definite leaders to excel. But I hope I'm wrong.
    I agree in regards to McClain but I don't have those concerns about Moreno.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,551
    DHB in the fold for the Steelers who ease the burden of replacing Wallace's production. I would be all for it at a good price.
    Retain Worilds or Sign Brandon Graham OLB
    Sign FA RB (???)

    Draft:
    1st Waynes CB/ Collins CB / Peters CB
    2nd Eli Harold OLB
    3rd Jesse James TE
    4th Eric Rowe DB
    5th Karlos Williams RB
    6A Xavier Williams NT
    6B Ray Drew DE
    7th Max Garcia OL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •