Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who signs the other fast guy?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DHB couldn't hold Wallace's jock. The only comparison is they are both fast. That's why I laugh at people who think the only thing Wallace brought to the table was speed. Wallace is a damn good receiver ... not a great one ... but a damn good one and his talents will be missed in the burgh.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    DHB couldn't hold Wallace's jock. The only comparison is they are both fast. That's why I laugh at people who think the only thing Wallace brought to the table was speed. Wallace is a damn good receiver ... not a great one ... but a damn good one and his talents will be missed in the burgh.
    I was a big Wallace fan and didn't want to see him go. His production will be missed. I believe so much that I hope Patterson will fall. DHB ins't going to step in to Wallace's jock...I don't think any suggested that. The Steelers won't replace Wallace via FA. The one thing they will need to replace his impact in the classroom. If they could get DHB cheap...done.

Legend

User Info Menu

I remember that DHB was grossly overdrafted, but can anyone remind me of where he should legitimately have gone? He was still considered a first rounder IIRC. Is there a chance that he can be rehabilitated by washing that Raider stink off of him? Unfortunately Braylon Edwards was never able to rid himself of the stench of the Clev......but is DHB entirely a lost cause?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Guys like McClain and Moreno are intriguing. Moreno is one of those guys that just needs a change of scenery.. McClain is a bit riskier but he has a lot of upside as well... he needs a change of scenery.
    Moreno in particular. I'd much rather see him than Beanie Wells. Moreno showed last year that he can be effective as a runner and as a receiving option out of the backfield. Not a star, but certainly effective.

If the Broncos sign Mendenhall and drop Moreno, I'd like to see the Steelers give him a look.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I remember that DHB was grossly overdrafted, but can anyone remind me of where he should legitimately have gone? He was still considered a first rounder IIRC. Is there a chance that he can be rehabilitated by washing that Raider stink off of him? Unfortunately Braylon Edwards was never able to rid himself of the stench of the Clev......but is DHB entirely a lost cause?
    For the right price...The Steelers should hold the hose.