Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers may be rebuilding....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers may be rebuilding....

...but so is our main division foe. Ellerbe headed to Miami. Bolden traded to SF. Kruger to the Browns. Ray Lewis retired. Matt Birk retired.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

But they still have Joe Flacco, the highest paid QB in football history. And without Bolden to bail him out ........

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    ...but so is our main division foe. Ellerbe headed to Miami. Bolden traded to SF. Kruger to the Browns. Ray Lewis retired. Matt Birk retired.
    True. if division titles are our goal, we may be able to compete

Backup

User Info Menu

We're not that far off. But we need to focus on winning MORE than worrying about HOW we win.

Legend

User Info Menu

when they started talking about a ravens repeat i laughed.

they barely made the playoffs and now lost some key members

i wouldnt be surprised to see them miss the playoffs next year

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    The Ravens don't have the cash to rebuild, more like tearing that house down since they gave Flacco the Company Store.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Actually, the Bengals are the team to worry about more in the AFCN. Their fans will be insufferable. I'm also not looking at the Browns as a gimme anymore. At least not until I see what the new sheriff does. Jimmy has been part of this organization and has seen what it takes to run a class team. He has money to spend and cap room as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Actually, the Bengals are the team to worry about more in the AFCN. Their fans will be insufferable. I'm also not looking at the Browns as a gimme anymore. At least not until I see what the new sheriff does. Jimmy has been part of this organization and has seen what it takes to run a class team. He has money to spend and cap room as well.
    The BROWNS are a good QB away from being a pretty good football team.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Might as well blow it up. Ditch all high priced bums and start over. Trade down in round 1 and 2 and get additional picks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They got T Siz who will never be as good as he was pre Achilles and we got Woodley with his guitar string hammys.
    @_Hellgrammite