Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Foote Back on Three Year Deal

Legend

User Info Menu

James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell:

LeBeau on Foote: "He's probably in the best condition I've ever seen ... I think he's going to have a real good year, I really do."

Foote, the #Steelers' signal-caller, on his relationship w LeBeau: "When you step in his presence you shut up and you let him get you paid."

Foote was also #Steelers basketball champ at Dave & Busters. Now THAT really hurt some guys.

On lack of respect Foote got as surprise champ LY: "That's OK. I always give it to so many people. I'm the last guy they want to see win."

Defending champ Larry Foote on tonites HR Derby: This year we're going hardball so I plan on breaking some windows up there at St. Vincent.

[URL]https://twitter.com/jimwexell[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Foote, the #Steelers' signal-caller, on his relationship w LeBeau: "When you step in his presence you shut up and you let him get you paid."
    Wow, that's a great quote about LeBeau. Speaks volumes about the respect the players give him (which is just the opposite of some on this board).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Wow, that's a great quote about LeBeau. Speaks volumes about the respect the players give him (which is just the opposite of some on this board).
    The players must be wrong then.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here is the full article:

[url]http://pit.scout.com/2/1316857.html[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

It's a good story. Interesting in how boring it is...if you know what I mean. It kind of gave the response to those who undervalue Foote. The next person who says something along the lines of "he doesn't make any splash plays", or "he doesn't stuff the run", you can just respond with "we can always get Kendrell Bell back. He made plenty of splash plays, probably more in his career than Foote has...and he is nowhere to be seen in the world of football.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Its amazing isn't it? Hall of Famer and one of the greatest defensive coordinators of all time.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Top-ranked defense just is not good enough sometimes.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

what a senile old fool!!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    It's a good story. Interesting in how boring it is...if you know what I mean. It kind of gave the response to those who undervalue Foote. The next person who says something along the lines of "he doesn't make any splash plays", or "he doesn't stuff the run", you can just respond with "we can always get Kendrell Bell back. He made plenty of splash plays, probably more in his career than Foote has...and he is nowhere to be seen in the world of football.
    Tomlin's the guy that always says we need "splash plays". Blame him for the Tomlinism.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Personally, I'm ready to move on from the Foote era with Spence, Williams, or someone else.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.