1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
Well, there goes $2.5 million that we won't be able to put toward signing Lewis...you can kiss Keenan goodbye...
What Foote's signing says to Chadman is that they are not ready to give up on Sean Spence. Spence is unlikely to have much impact in 2013, so 2014 looks as if it might be his 'rookie' year. 2015, the last year of Foote's contract, is when most would expect him to be cut. So essentially, the Steelers are giving Spence a redshirt year, then a year of back-up play, to then look at inserting him as a starter in 2015. If they had drafted an ILB, or signed a young ILB, it would have indicated giving up on Spence. Rolle might be the insurance plan.
Schiavone's Race Career:
Steelers 2014 Draft
1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma
The Ravens have Upshaw as well who is going to be a beast.
1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College
2013 MNF Executive Champion!