1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
Well, there goes $2.5 million that we won't be able to put toward signing Lewis...you can kiss Keenan goodbye...
What Foote's signing says to Chadman is that they are not ready to give up on Sean Spence. Spence is unlikely to have much impact in 2013, so 2014 looks as if it might be his 'rookie' year. 2015, the last year of Foote's contract, is when most would expect him to be cut. So essentially, the Steelers are giving Spence a redshirt year, then a year of back-up play, to then look at inserting him as a starter in 2015. If they had drafted an ILB, or signed a young ILB, it would have indicated giving up on Spence. Rolle might be the insurance plan.
Schiavone's Race Career:
Steelers 2014 Draft
1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3-- -- Traded --
3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
4--Ed Reynolds FS Stanford
5--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
6--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
The Ravens have Upshaw as well who is going to be a beast.
1. Louis Nix III, NT, Notre Dame
2. Donte Moncrief, WR, Miss St
3. Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (comp pick)
4. Rashad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
5. Brandon Thomas, OG/OT, Clemson
6. DeAndre Coleman, DT/DE, California
7. Charles Sawyer, CB/FS, Ole Miss
2013 MNF Executive Champion!