Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Resign Plaxico

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers Resign Plaxico

Surprised that they did this so early:

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/12/plaxico-gets-another-chance-in-pittsburgh/[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like the signing, while he isn't the same Plax we signed as a rookie his experience has value and a redzone target we need.
    I thought they could of used him more at least in the redzone last season, maybe we will see him utilized more in that capacity as well as helping move the chains during drives.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good. Now play him.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ugggh!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Three wide base.

Or why waste the money?

Legend

User Info Menu

good move... maybe he can teach these other WR's how to draw a flag.

Legend

User Info Menu

As I said at the time they signed him last year. decent plan B

still would like a top rAted young guy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I like the signing, while he isn't the same Plax we signed as a rookie his experience has value and a redzone target we need.
    I thought they could of used him more at least in the redzone last season, maybe we will see him utilized more in that capacity as well as helping move the chains during drives.
    Draft Tyler Eifert in Round 1 and you have your red zone target and Heath's eventual replacement.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can live with this one.

maybe he and ben can rekindle some magic. They should know each others game very well.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm OK with this. If you noticed, he didn't have his football legs under him last season, as he missed a year and camp, etc. I believe this year's version of Plex will be a much more productive one. Plus, with Wallace gone, he will have more passes thrown his way. I am fine with this. If he still looks like he doesn't rediscover his football shape, then cut him in the preseason. I could just tell he wasn't there, physically last year. His legs appeared like jelly. Give him a full camp and preseason and he might regain his football shape. You can't just show up midseason and think you are in football shape, especially when you're in your mid 30s.