Thread: Any chance James Harrison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

Any chance James Harrison

Realizes that he is not gonna get another pay day. Realizes it is better to accept the deal we had on the table. Saw his agent said they are talking to others but also in contact with Pittsburgh still. But did he shut the door on himself by testing the market? Would they bring him back at there price.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Realizes that he is not gonna get another pay day. Realizes it is better to accept the deal we had on the table. Saw his agent said they are talking to others but also in contact with Pittsburgh still. But did he shut the door on himself by testing the market? Would they bring him back at there price.
    Since he left I've always been of the opinion that if he couldn't find a team that he'd come back to the Steelers. I don't think they've written him off and won't be shocked to see him back. I will be elated however if he returns. Really bummed he's gone.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

zero, IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

Harrison is still a beast. Someone will give him a 2-3 year contract with some absurd guarantees.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Harrison is still a beast. Someone will give him a 2-3 year contract with some absurd guarantees.
    what he said.. ^^^
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Agreed, and I really hope he gets them. As much as I'd like to have him as a Steeler, I also know that the team can't afford to pay the man and I think that if anybody deserves to get paid, it's James.

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone will pay him. He's too good a player for that not to happen. Sorry, don't see him in the black and gold this season.