Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Heard from a good source that Steven Jackson...

  1. #51
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    All talk and no walk.

    Rodgers gets Jackson.

    Peyton gets Welker.



    8-8 will feel like 13-3 at the rate we are going.
    you wanted to give wallass 12+, who would be left on the team then and which stud free agents would we be able to get then?
    Ben gets David Johnson and a golf coach.

  2. #52
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,422
    Given the Cap situation, anyone expecting a signing like Jackson was probably dreaming.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  3. #53
    Backup
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    So funny to see "Benchwarmer" on Crash's profile...
    Then you are easily amused.

    This is a joke. They tried to offer a 35 year old LB 70% of his base salary and a chance to earn the other 30% back in incentives.

    While they let the offense rot.

    Then idiots will blame Ben for not scoring 30 points a game.

  4. #54
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I heard the Steelers were also "interested" in Adrian Peterson and Ryan Clady. oh and Patrick Willis too.
    Really clever. Kudos to you.
    @_Hellgrammite

  5. #55
    Backup
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    452
    Where did the $10 mil they got yesterday go?

    Where did the money they offered James go?

  6. #56
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Did they ask Troy to take a pay cut yet?
    @_Hellgrammite

  7. #57
    Backup
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    452
    Nope, and they won't. Art would hate the bad PR he would get asking Mr. Head and Shoulders to take a paycut.

  8. #58
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Where did the $10 mil they got yesterday go?

    Where did the money they offered James go?
    It went to crap signings like David Johnson.

  9. #59
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Where did the $10 mil they got yesterday go?
    if you're including Willie Colon's cap savings in that $10 mil, then they can't use that until after June 1st.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •