Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More from Skip and Stephen A

Legend

User Info Menu

good one 43

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    They were saying that with James Harrison's comments, that oddly there was no mention of Bonehead Ben. They thought it was a clear indication that many players simply don't like or respect Ben. They believe that Ben's phony ways are part of why the locker room is divided, and probably will remain so.

Do they have a point, or are they reading too much into nothing?

I do think that is was obvious Hines Ward didn't buy into Ben very much. And Hines is a true leader of men.
    Hines is a leader of BS.

Where was his great "leadership" skills when he missed the playoffs in 4 of 6 seasons to start his career?

Then Ben showed up, and that all changed.

And that drove Ward crazy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Have you ever drag raced? I've got that on my bucket list of things I'd like to try some day. Although I'm pretty sure I'd be the unlucky fool flipping the car.
    Yes I have Flippy but nothing very fast. Anyone can drag race any car, but I figure you would like to try a fast rail dragster. Good luck not flipping one!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Hines is a leader of BS.

Where was his great "leadership" skills when he missed the playoffs in 4 of 6 seasons to start his career?

Then Ben showed up, and that all changed.

And that drove Ward crazy.
    So a single WR should be the difference of a team making or not making the play offs? What color is the sky in your world?

Backup

User Info Menu

So a single WR should be the difference of a team making or not making the playoffs?
    In Hines world? He was.

Even though reality says different.

He's a punk, and he's always been a punk. Should have stayed away from the strippers and the groupies and focused on being a good parent.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good. Beat it. I hate homerisms any how. Unrealistic hacks in denial.
    One more before I ignore your drivel. You can hate that I don't sit around and cry about things I can not change. You do understand that right? No matter the player or whatever that concerns the Steelers you cry about. YOU have ZERO power to change what they are doing. So all your crying is falling on deaf ears there champ. Enjoy the Steeler hate you spew. I am now done with you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    One more before I ignore your drivel. You can hate that I don't sit around and cry about things I can not change. You do understand that right? No matter the player or whatever that concerns the Steelers you cry about. YOU have ZERO power to change what they are doing. So all your crying is falling on deaf ears there champ. Enjoy the Steeler hate you spew. I am now done with you.
    is there an ignore feature on this site?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    is there an ignore feature on this site?
    Yes. I have a feeling a lot of people may be utilizing it for the first time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    Yes. I have a feeling a lot of people may be utilizing it for the first time.
    I know I just did...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    In Hines world? He was.

Even though reality says different.

He's a punk, and he's always been a punk. Should have stayed away from the strippers and the groupies and focused on being a good parent.
    wassup crash...