Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Foster re-signed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Foster re-signed

    According to Schefter - 3 year deal

    [url]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/311174996670152704[/url]

  2. #2
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Finally! Colon is a goner for sure.

    Foster / Beachum will start at LG
    One will be the backup along with Legursky who will backup both G and C.

    That leaves us with:

    DeCastro
    Beachum
    Foster
    Legursky

    Odd man out = Colon and his insanely overinflated salary

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Finally! Colon is a goner for sure.

    Foster / Beachum will start at LG
    One will be the backup along with Legursky who will backup both G and C.

    That leaves us with:

    DeCastro
    Beachum
    Foster
    Legursky

    Odd man out = Colon and his insanely overinflated salary
    Im not so sure Colon is gone. Wouldnt surprise me at all if he stays.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Finally! Colon is a goner for sure.

    Odd man out = Colon and his insanely overinflated salary
    yup, as soon as June 1 arrives Colon will no longer be a Steeler.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yup, as soon as June 1 arrives Colon will no longer be a Steeler.
    Couldn't they designate him as a post June 1st cut now? I thought teams were still able to do this.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    well I guess we know what the steelers think of him now!

    good news.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I know some of you thought he wouldn't be re-signed because he doesn't fit Haleys and Bicknell's scheme, but I like this signing.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I know some of you thought he wouldn't be re-signed because he doesn't fit Haleys and Bicknell's scheme, but I like this signing.
    It all depends on the money. He is a decent player and started quite a few games. He does offer the ability to play tackle in a tight spot. I would be interested to see if they tell him to slim down.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I like this signing. Foster is far from great, but he is a league average starter. If Adams, Gilbert, Pouncey and DD play up to their talent level, the line has the potential to be very good, and all you should need to compliment those guys is a league average starter.

    Also, given his versatility and the injuries that always seem to hit the offensive line, bringing back a reliable player like Foster is a solid decision.

  10. #10
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    He can either start at OG or backup 4 spots.

    Excellent signing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •