Thread: any chance Ansah falls to 1.17?

Backup

User Info Menu

any chance Ansah falls to 1.17?

with the departure of Harrison, im dreaming of Ansah falling to us. any hope?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Zero!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nope, I don't think it will, though I didn't see DeCastro falling to us last year either. But this year, DE/OLB's seem to be in premium demand, so I thin the chances are nil.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Administrator

User Info Menu

You never know... I hope he does because I think the Steelers wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger at 17.

Unless someone rated in the top 10 at a position of need falls, I'd love to trade down as it seems so many players are rated "end of 1st" to "2nd round" talent.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i wish we could talk Miami into trading us their two 2nd's and a 4th for pick 17.
    @_Hellgrammite

Rookie

User Info Menu

I would take Dion Jordan if he was at #17...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    with the departure of Harrison, im dreaming of Ansah falling to us. any hope?
    Probably not. But, this draft has a lot of pass rushers in the top 50. We will have a choice of one. Unfortunately it will probably be the second or third tier. Dion Jordan, Ansah, and Jones will all probably be gone by 17. Mingo, Damontre Moore, or Okafor will more likely be there. The problem with those guys is that they are probably more late first round talents and might be a bit of a reach at 17. Third tier might be right for our second round pick with Collins and Sio Moore.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

every mock I have seen lately has Ansah going in the Top-10 selections.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

If so, I bet someone trades up to 16 to take him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

agreed, I don't see it happenening.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.