Suurprise! My favorite topic, but seriously with this team in serious transition is now the time for change?
1. No true NT which is critical to 3-4. Also getting too hard to find in draft
2. Critical OLBs are not strong performers last two years and just cut one of all time best. No player ready to step in.
3. No depth at Safety and Troy fading which is critical to LeBeau's scheme
4. Short one ILB to have two good ones
5. Losing veterans fast and got to get young players into the line up faster so the Lebeau 2 year apprenticeship won't work.
This draft seems to have more players on defense who could naturally step into 4-3 roles versus "learn" 3-4.