Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Offense may dominate the early picks in the draft for the Steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    There is only one spot on the O where there is immediate need and that is TE. We have more future holes on D, more spots with subpar, average, aging players. I agree with Chadman, we need a run at youth on D.
    We can do both, fill the need at TE and address the holes in our defense, its a matter of which rounds you want to do that. So if Eifert is there @ 17 do you pass on him?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Seems pretty simple...Do the Steelers need a TE/WR? Yep.Will he be the BPA at #17?If so, take him...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    We can do both, fill the need at TE and address the holes in our defense, its a matter of which rounds you want to do that. So if Eifert is there @ 17 do you pass on him?
    Have you seen my sig? We need to address TE.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The first round pick this year will be on Defense. After that I see it going equally between the two with more O in the first 2 days. Just look at the pattern under Tomlin. Timmons, Mendy, Ziggy, Pouncey, Heyward, Decastro. That is D,O,D,O,D,O. This year is Defense. TE later in the third day.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When we lost Wallace,Mendy, we knew we have to find replacements. Now with Sanders who might go to the Pats and not having Max Starks on the roster plus Miller in the beginning, each day passes and the list grows for offensive help.
    We may have to draft two WR now with hope one can play this year, a RB, TE, too so I would expect the offense to be at the forefront in this years draft.

Now we still need defensive help too no question, but which positions could help us this year and get playing time?