Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben said his arm strength led to INT's against Dallas and Cincy

Backup

User Info Menu

If Ben was avoiding Haley during timeouts I guess Haley has a twin standing on the sidelines.

Because that's who Ben was talking to.

Same thing with the guy who would go with Ben, Leftwich, and Batch on the bench.

Also, I think it was the denver game where the sound crew caught Ben saying something along the lines of "not that f****** s*** " right now to Haley after he called the play.
    You have a link for this?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    If Ben was avoiding Haley during timeouts I guess Haley has a twin standing on the sidelines.

Because that's who Ben was talking to.

Same thing with the guy who would go with Ben, Leftwich, and Batch on the bench.

You have a link for this?
    Watch and Listen to the games.... It'll help, trust me.

There is a very cool website out there. You might have heard of it. It's called Google.

You should try it sometime.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Yes but you as a fan of this team for many years and one who knows enough about the game of football knew that wasn't true...right? It was pretty obvious by the lack of zip on his passes that there was something still bothering him.

Funny thing though, there are many here on this forum who hate Ben so much they would never have considered that he was still hurt. Even when it was blatantly obvious.
    It's actually the other way around. Some fans love Ben so much they dumb themselves down enough to think fans would believe Ben was 100% healthy.

C'mon man... you sound crazy. Why would it only be obvious to certain fans "who know football" that he was still injured?

So... Ben haters think he is dumb, arrogant, cocky, lazy, etc.... but at the same time he is some kind of wizard who can magically heal himself?

The problem IMHO... is most knew the injury would be the reason we lost. Once again it's a win win situation. If we lose.. it's due to injury.. if we win, it's due to awesomeness. The issue is Ben has been injured the last 2 years and pretty much carries an injury into every game due to his style of play. I honestly don't think Ben's injury was the reason we lost those games. I think we lost those games because we made tons of mistakes which kept games closer than they needed to be.

Ben didn't lose those games... the whole team lost those games.

I'm sick and tired of hearing excuses for one play like we were on a magic ride that ended on one throw. We were pretty stinky all year even when we were 6-3. We were never on a roll. We beat the Giants but they stunk last year too.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 03-07-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Watch and Listen to the games.... It'll help, trust me.

There is a very cool website out there. You might have heard of it. It's called Google.

You should try it sometime.
    Which is your way of saying you don't have a link.

Typical.

Backup

User Info Menu

I watch just about every game on every Sunday including the Steelers.
    How is this possible?

If you watch games in a bar? You have no credibility because you can't possibly be paying attention to the games in detail.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Which is your way of saying you don't have a link.

Typical.
    It's a way of saying stop being lazy and do your own research if you don't know.

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm saying you are FOS and the link doesn't exist.

Administrator

User Info Menu

How is this possible?

If you watch games in a bar? You have no credibility because you can't possibly be paying attention to the games in detail.
    Are you serious? I'm wasting my time in this discussion. I'm getting the suspicion that you are someone that probably lost your account awhile back. lol.

Except for the fact that the Steelers and ESPN must feel differently. I was notified that I could get a Steelers training camp press pass. I also received an invite by ESPN to apply for a SB pass when we played in Dallas against G.B. That's just two examples ...

Unfortunately, I didn't take advantage of either though.

But 16 posts into your account, you caught me. I have zero credibility.

Backup

User Info Menu

That story still doesn't explain how you are watching every game on every Sunday.

Administrator

User Info Menu

That story still doesn't explain how you are watching every game on every Sunday.
    Are 5 years old? Yes. I watch all the games in the bar and with the sound on. The benefits you get when your a local and good tipper. If the game is on CBS/FOX or played/replayed on NFL Network, I DVR it as well.

Want to know anything else? Want to know which bar I go to? Perhaps, we can meet up.

I'm thru with this discussion because it's senseless and it's now official off topic. If you want to know anything else about me, just private message me and keep it out of this thread...

-------------

Back to Ben.....