Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Should the Steelers take a chance on......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Should the Steelers take a chance on......

    JaMarcus Russell? Could be a good cheap back up. 3yrs younger then Ben. Will have some opportunity to play. Could push Ben a little. Could be the guy after Ben till a draft pick is ready.

    He is trying to get in football shape and is working with some good guys. He might make a come back? I might have hit my head also.

  2. #2
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    I surely hope not.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I surely hope not.
    Jamarcus Russell might make a good replacement for Casey Hampton at NT though...


  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    JaMarcus Russell? Could be a good cheap back up. 3yrs younger then Ben. Will have some opportunity to play. Could push Ben a little. Could be the guy after Ben till a draft pick is ready.

    He is trying to get in football shape and is working with some good guys. He might make a come back? I might have hit my head also.
    Where would he push Ben, to the buffet line?
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Where would he push Ben, to the buffet line?
    Maybe? I think IF he can stay healthy, in football shape, and stay away from the purple drank. He can still be a good NFL QB. We will see.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Maybe? I think IF he can stay healthy, in football shape, and stay away from the purple drank. He can still be a good NFL QB. We will see.
    You've got to be kidding.. This guy is terrible.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Maybe? I think IF he can stay healthy, in football shape, and stay away from the purple drank. He can still be a good NFL QB. We will see.
    Holy $h!t NO! Bring Hoyer back.
    @_Hellgrammite

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu



    Starting to get the feeling that people don't want Russell here...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post


    Starting to get the feeling that people don't want Russell here...
    Can he play center?

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Coming from the same guys that say the FO don't take any chances? Why not Russell? Has a big arm and was 1st rd QB? He screwed up. He was addicted to the purple drank and got FAT out of football shape. All things that can be fixed. Is working with a ex nfl QB and speed coach. Now was he really a 1st rd QB? I don't know. He is showing motivation. Could be a very good BACK UP! Better then lefty I figure. We are not talking a starting QB for crying out loud! But I get the point guys. Back to my hole.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •