62 EJ Manuel QB 6 Florida State 6-5 237 2 - could be too early (2nd).
84 *Tyler Bray QB 7 Tennessee Jr 6-6 232 2-3 - huge dude with cannon arm, needs refined
111 Landry Jones QB 8 Oklahoma 6-4 225 3-4 - could be the right fit
146 Zac DysertInjured QB 9 Miami (Ohio)6-3 231 4-5 - I think he's overrated
167 Matt Scott QB 10 Arizona rSr 6-2 213 5
There is certainly an argument to be made for adding a strong backup QB, but it is not to push Ben.
The QB is the most important player on the field. Ben has missed a few games over the past few seasons, and having a solid backup behind him is important. The quality of the backup QB can be the difference of a few wins or losses very easily.
They already claimed John Parker Wilson off waivers. I would be OK with them waiting until next year to draft a QB, just too many other needs this year imo. We may have more comp. picks next year. Pick up another QB off waivers for competition with Wilson. Forget about Lefty, and keep Batch as #3.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech or Jordan Tripp LB Montana
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
6. (comp) Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
Last edited by lloydroid; 03-04-2013 at 05:36 PM.