Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teams with most cap room this a.m.:

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Apparently you need to revisit the site. Let met show you again. And this will be the last time... OK? Am I writing simply enough for you?

Cinci and Cleveland were in the original group of teams I posted with the most cap space this morning.

As you quoted above, Dee WAS referring to Cinci and Cleveland. Except....

He was referring to them in context of the teams with the most cap space as reported by Schefter. Not in the context of teams within the AFC North Division. Hence your post was not in context and off topic.

Hooked on Phonics indeed.
    You need a head check man. Holy hell. Dee says Cincy/Browns QB's suck so they won't go anywhere. I say Ravens just won SB with crappy QB jokingly countering his statement those two won't go anywhere with crap QB's. you must be huffing gas or something.
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    You need a head check man. Holy hell. Dee says Cincy/Browns QB's suck so they won't go anywhere. I say Ravens just won SB with crappy QB jokingly countering his statement those two won't go anywhere with crap QB's. you must be huffing gas or something.
    Crappy post to start with by you for cheap laughs. You just keep exasperating it. Let it go.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry BigRob, but you're definitely on the loosing end of this one. Your responses sound a lot like another guy around here who you (and all of us) tend to argue with a lot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Sorry BigRob, but you're definitely on the loosing end of this one. Your responses sound a lot like another guy around here who you (and all of us) tend to argue with a lot.
    +1....trying to argue just to start trouble
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    agree with this.

dub specifically mentioned QBs and that's where Mr Pitt came in with what a lot of us thought before last season. That flacco was a semi-crappy QB that managed to win a superbowl this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    agree with this.

dub specifically mentioned QBs and that's where Mr Pitt came in with what a lot of us thought before last season. That flacco was a semi-crappy QB that managed to win a superbowl this year.
    Hey, sane people! I knew they still existed on planetsteelers....whew!
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Cinci spends wisely this off season and they could legitimately contend for the Division title. Dalton is more than adequate to get them to a SB.... hell, Trent Freaking Dilfer won a SB. Cinci's defense with the addition of Atkins made a huge difference. They find one more marquee player, they will challenge.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have to say that Mr Pitt's original response was quite humorous and was legit in response to DD's comment.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Cinci spends wisely this off season and they could legitimately contend for the Division title. Dalton is more than adequate to get them to a SB.... hell, Trent Freaking Dilfer won a SB. Cinci's defense with the addition of Atkins made a huge difference. They find one more marquee player, they will challenge.
    Yep. I think that's the same point Mr. Pitt was making about Flacco and the Ravens. Dalton just needs a few more pieces to be a winner in the division, and Cinci has the mula to make it happen, if they're smart about it.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Yep. I think that's the same point Mr. Pitt was making about Flacco and the Ravens. Dalton just needs a few more pieces to be a winner in the division, and Cinci has the mula to make it happen, if they're smart about it.
    Thanks for the kind words man. I agree. Cincy is already a solid team and with the right tweaks could make a run. I think Cleveland could turn things around as well. They played some good teams close and Gordon and Richardson on offense are no joke.
    @_Hellgrammite