Originally Posted by Shawn
Completely agree. Troy has no explosion and harriosn acn't turn the corner on an OT anymore. Sure you may get one more good year from either but why pay that much for "just one more?" If they don't take paycuts they should be gone or traded.
IMO Kiesel will take the vet minimum to stay a Steeler. His 40 QB pressures led the team. If not for our system he may have had more sacks than the fading Harriosn or Woodley.
Dump Hampton and play McLendon. So we are #7 against the run versus #1, big deal
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State