Additionally, William Gay has now tweeted, "I'm glad I didn't sell my condo in Pittsburgh," leading to speculation that the Steelers are going to re-sign him. If that's the case, it might be an indicator they're actually having trouble reaching a deal with Lewis...or that they're about to cut Ike (but that wouldn't help the Steelers a whole lot against the cap this season, so I doubt it).
Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 03-03-2013 at 08:24 PM.
If we kept all our DBs and signed Gay, that would be a crazy deep DB core.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
I am being optimistic he will stay with the Steelers but.....
The Dolphins need CB help. We know the Wallace / Lewis relationship. "Rumors" that Cooke left the combine with a <cough> deal on the table from the Dolphins for Wallace. Perhaps Lewis's agent has bumped into the Dolphins too.