Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumors on Pgh's moves

A spin move is very natural evasive move that lots of backs use. So it baffles me why people get their panties in a bunch over a running back using a spin move. But if the fans don't like Spindenhall, why would they like Bell, he did more spin moves in this highlight video than Mendenhall has done in the last three seasons.

Mendenhall looked good in college also, then he reached a level of disenchantment after being a pro. But I don't think it is because he is soft. He is pretty strong and well conditioned, but because of his hesitations in finding the running lane. He just did not read the best running route as well as he could have done, some times. Hesitated when he should have gone and tried to bounce it outside, when that was not he most effective route. Spin moves are not a negative from my point of view. They can be an effective move.

2013 NFL Draft Team Rumors: Picks 17-32

March 3, 2013

These are NFL Draft rumors for teams. When I see something, I'll post it here. Follow @walterfootball for updates.

Pittsburgh Steelers:

March 3: Dick LeBeau told the media that he wants to bring in a young safety. The Steelers met with Kenny Vaccaro at the Combine. - Behind the Steel Curtain

Feb. 28: "If LSUís Kevin Minter (6-0, 246) is available at No. 17, do not be surprised to see the Steelers take him with their No. 1 pick. That is more likely than an outside linebacker in the first round." - Gerry Dulac

Feb. 25: Word is the Pittsburgh Steelers drooling over Ezekial Ansah/BYU as a 3-4 OLB. - Tony Pauline

Jan. 27: "Scratch LB Alec Ogletree off the list of candidates to be drafted by the #Steelers in the first round." - Ed Bouchette.

Jan. 27: The Steelers plan on drafting a quarterback at some point. - RantSports.com

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2...orsteams_1.php