Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg Cosell: T'eo is a base inside linebacker in the NFL

Legend

User Info Menu

Wether or not Te'o is 1st round potential or not might be a moot point, as the whole 'saga' has now probably effected his draft stock more than anything he does on the field.

He'd be good value in the 2nd round.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

Without the hoax would he Teo still be 1st round material with thr Bama game and average combine?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Without the hoax would he Teo still be 1st round material with thr Bama game and average combine?

Well without the hoax I believe he doesnt have the same performance he had versus Alabama. Cause and affect....get it?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Well without the hoax I believe he doesnt have the same performance he had versus Alabama. Cause and affect....get it?
    excuses... once the game starts all that goes out the window. Did he see the ghost of Lennay when Lacy ran him over? Did he get phone calls on the sideline between series?

C'mon Dub... you sound really weak right now. LOL...

You based his character on a GF who was a dude... I know it hurts but you don't have to do this to yourself. Let him go... he is a big boy, let him rise or fall on his own instead of making all these excuses. Did you make a bet on his draft stock?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    excuses... once the game starts all that goes out the window. Did he see the ghost of Lennay when Lacy ran him over? Did he get phone calls on the sideline between series?

C'mon Dub... you sound really weak right now. LOL...

You based his character on a GF who was a dude... I know it hurts but you don't have to do this to yourself. Let him go... he is a big boy, let him rise or fall on his own instead of making all these excuses. Did you make a bet on his draft stock?
    It's not an excuse if you have a 4 year body of work that shows something completely different. What did T'eo do for 4 years prior to this game?

And we have already been down the fake girlfriend road. T'eo believed he was talking to a girl. And there is a picture of Diane O'Meara who was suppose to be Lennay Kekua. And also Tuiasosopo cousin ( a female named Tino), admitted to talking to T'eo on the phone as the fake girlfriend.

Manti Te'o was speaking to a woman on the phone after all.
    The architect of the hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, used his cousin Tino to play the part of Lennay Kekua during conversations with Te'o.
    "Tino is the girl that Manti has been talking to all these months," a cousin of Tuiasosopo [URL="http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local/revealed_the_real_voice_of_fake_GfkurlQYJF0ZA6zzYt JmWI"]told the New York Post[/URL].

[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/25/manti-teo-fake-girlfriend-lennay-kekua-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-tino-tuiasosopo/1863869/[/URL]

What is really sad is you just dont want to acknowledge this. And it makes one wonder why? What is your agenda to continue to bash T'eo and distort the truth about this story?
    Last edited by Dee Dub; 02-27-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

give it up dub.

I wouldn't even draft this guy in the 3-4th round.

Legend

User Info Menu

The truth about this story... oh the irony.

You make it sound like I think this kid doesnt deserve to get drafted.. I simply think the kid is all hype. He's good but he isnt special.