Thread: Is Tomlin at the combine?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Is Tomlin at the combine?

I've heard that he is there. I've heard that he isn't there.

I've watched a lot of the combine this past weekend, Monday and so far today. Over the past several days, I've seen A LOT of head coaches shown on the TV. Not once have I seen Tomlin.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Tomlin is at the combine. Absolutely, positively.

Not only did the Steelers.com site specifically state that he is attending the combine, one of the board members is in Indianapolis and saw Tomlin there.

He's there.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

they just showed him

Administrator

User Info Menu

UPDATE: The NFL just showed Tomlin about a minute ago watching the 2nd group of CBs 40's.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[url]http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/mike_tomlin_doesnt_like_the_camera/10154815[/url]

he's just hiding from the camera's out there in Indy since he doesn't like them.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/mike_tomlin_doesnt_like_the_camera/10154815[/URL]

he's just hiding from the camera's out there in Indy since he doesn't like them.
    That's because the camera puts 10 pounds on you and he's already put on enough on his own

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I guess it must be bad for a coach to put on weight when he needs to run and tackle! He had to add weight to work with the d-line!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's the pierogies and Primanti's.
    @_Hellgrammite

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Tomlin is at the combine. Absolutely, positively.

Not only did the Steelers.com site specifically state that he is attending the combine, one of the board members is in Indianapolis and saw Tomlin there.

He's there.
    He does seem to be keeping a very low profile this year. Maybe TS [the steelers] think they have been losing too many targeted players the past few years being so open and so heavily scrutinized. Does anyone think TS are going to draft Vaccaro in rd 1, I heard they had a big interview with him?