Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Ben Take one on the Chin for the Team Like brady did?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Would Ben Take one on the Chin for the Team Like brady did?

[url]http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8988720/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-agree-3-year-27-million-extension[/url]

Brady could of got much more, but wants to win so he took less than the market value for a QB of his caliber.
    No matter how much he has or the endorsements, its a good gesture on his part so the team can remain competitive.
    I don't like the Patriots much but I give them credit for managing their team in a way they stay competitive, even with coaching changes, and players as well.
    Last edited by supersteeler; 02-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

doubtful, but bens wife doesn't pull down the kind of scratch giselle does either.

definitely good for the pats*** though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben doesn't have the endorsements to make what Brady can, so if he did it would be more of a sacrifice.

Rookie

User Info Menu

He's still a cheater.

Legend

User Info Menu

Win more SuperBowls = more endorsements. Brady's no saint. He's a gambler.

The fact that he knocked up 2 models, is better looking than Ben, and hasn't been accused of raping anyone helps.

Maybe they can use some of the freed up money to bring back Vinaterri. They havent won a SuperBowl without him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pats haven't been the same ever since they stopped supplying card counter Ernie Adams with illegal video of hand signals with formations and plays. When I hear statements like 'everyone was filming that way' I want to punch the statement stater in the face. All teams may of recorded video, but not all supplied those illegal video's to a guy with a photographic memory. Card counters get their knees broken in Vegas. Adams should have his snapped.

Read the part about him learning the giants play book in one night....

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=adams[/URL]

Adams has a direct line to Bellichicks headset on Sunday's.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Pats haven't been the same ever since they stopped supplying card counter Ernie Adams with illegal video of hand signals with formations and plays. When I hear statements like 'everyone was filming that way' I want to punch the statement stater in the face. All teams may of recorded video, but not all supplied those illegal video's to a guy with a photographic memory. Card counters get their knees broken in Vegas. Adams should have his snapped.

Read the part about him learning the giants play book in one night....

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=adams[/URL]

Adams has a direct line to Bellichicks headset on Sunday's.
    Adams looks at the defensive formation and, based on his photographic memory, can instantly tell who is most likely to be open. There's speculation that when the Pats play in Foxboro, they have radio communication with Brady right up to when the ball is snapped (illegal), telling him who to throw to. As Brady once famously said, it's easy to ace the test when you have all the answers.

[URL]http://www.wfaa.com/sports/The-Patriots-Way-Cheating-173748021.html[/URL]
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 02-26-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm glad some of you guys haven't taken what the Cheats had done. Your right, had they done this stuff in Vegas, they would have had their legs broken or worse. If they would have done this in a couple of backrooms in my neck of the woods they would have had their butts kicked.

Don't forget what Fluttie once said, " I was shocked to learn that Bradys helmet didn't get turned off during the plays. " Also, players on IR were still practicing. Another one was, an hour before each game the coaches would pass out the other teams signal calls.

No freakin way you could ever get me to believe that Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher or Tomlin would do such a thing. I don't know about the rest of league but, I would bet money on it that our coaches past and present would have more honor than to cheat.

The Patriots owner looks, acts and speaks like a slimey cars salesman or your seedy type of person you would cross the street to avoid. And Bellicheat.......as despicable as can be. The guy has totally thrown the word sport under the bus.
    Rich Eiason or whatever his name is............He went on a rant for what seemed like two months at least about our win over the Seahawks and possibly the questionable calls. He tried his best to stir the pot and never in my mind gave the Steelers credit for winning. He did all that he could to hype it up and make a media headline out of the play calling. Where was this prick when the Cheats got caught dead to rights ? Not only once did Bellicheat get caught but twice.. Lets not forget that the guys a poor sport, runs off the field before the games are over when he losses, won't shake hands, knocks over, pushes over camera crews and has the personlity of a dead rat.

The Patricheats, their owner, coach, players and the NFL haven't accomplished one thing except ruin Americans game and showed what a bunch of cheating, greedy back stabbers they really are.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Win more SuperBowls = more endorsements. Brady's no saint. He's a gambler.

The fact that he knocked up 2 models, is better looking than Ben, and hasn't been accused of raping anyone helps.

Maybe they can use some of the freed up money to bring back Vinaterri. They havent won a SuperBowl without him.
    Have to disagree. He (and that entire scummy organization) raped us twice during AFCCGs. As well as raping the Rams, Panthers & Eagles in SBs.

Legend

User Info Menu

"Tom Brady left tens of millions of dollars on the table, to accept contracts well below what the top QB in the NFL should command, just to stay in New England. Why? Loyalty? What sports agent would allow his client to throw away tens of millions of dollars? Wouldn’t the top QB in the NFL be offended by lowball offers from the team that he took to the Super Bowl five times in his ten years? Yet Brady accepted the lowball offers without a fight. Strange. Brady and his agent accepted downright lousy deals to stay in New England. Why? Did Brady perhaps feel that the only reason a 6th round draft pick became a Hall of Fame QB was because of this cheating scandal? Did Brady become the best QB in the NFL simply because in New England, he always knew what play the opposing defense was calling before the snap?"

[url]http://www.spygatebook.com/reviews/[/url]