Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Players the Steelers have met or have shown interest in.....

Legend

User Info Menu

That WR from Oklahoma they had in- Brown- he had some nice ST plays.

That said, in the world of connect-the-dots... the Steelers talk to the Oklahoma QB Landry Jones at the combine/ pro day, they host the #2 Oklahoma WR..... and they chat with Kenny Stills at the Combine.

Which one is the real target?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Below is a list of prospects the Steelers have met with at the combine or who they are linked to by a source....feel free to add more if you hear the information...

OG Jonathan Cooper NC
    RB Montee Ball Wisconsin
    WR Robert Woods USC
    DT Jordan Hill PSU (He told reporter Steelers are interested in him)
    LB Michael Mauti PSU (Wexell says Steelers are interested in him)
    DE/OLB Ezekial Ansah BYU (As previously mentioned on this site)
    FS Kenny Vacaro Texas (Wexell reports Steelers will meet with him)
    OLB Jarvis Jones Georgia (Dulac speculates Steelers are interested in him (no kidding))
    WR Keenan Allen California (Dulac speculates Steelers are interested in him)

All the info I have seen so far.
    Any potential 1st Round pick the Steelers publicly meet with WILL NOT be the pick. Mark it down.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Bailey led FBS in TD's with 24 and is very reliable. He's not a speedster (4.5 range) but could be a workhorse in the Hines mold. Austin posses much more talent than Rainey, he's fast like Rainey, but he runs with the football much better. His agility and shiftiness are incredible. He makes people miss with ease, while Rainey seemed to run right into them. There's fast, then there's Tavon Austin fast.
    They thought Rainey could be another Dexter McCluster... and also drafted him despite character red flags because he was friends with Maurkice Pouncey going back to high school.

Rainey, though, was the classic underwear Olympic champion. Incredible broad jump, cone shuttle, 10 yard times that didn't for whatever reason translate well to the football field. Just because they missed on him - and they did, make no mistake about it... he'd still be on the roster despite the legal troubles if they thought he could play...doesn't mean they quit trying to find a player with that type of ability

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Any potential 1st Round pick the Steelers publicly meet with WILL NOT be the pick. Mark it down.
    Based on what information? I am just curious. They did me bring in Pouncey for a visit and they drafted him. Or is it just the specific players they have brought in this year?
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!