Thread: Who would fit better?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who would fit better?

So there are some FA/RFA WR's are out there. Plex is done guys. Sorry. Wallace is going for the money. Time to move on.

Is Breaston the best to add? Or maybe Josh Cribbs? What about a tall guy everyone on here wants like David Nelson? Thoughts on these players please?

I like Cribbs a TON. Will make 90% of his money returning. And is very good at returning. Must be a humble guy playing on the Browns for years. Bring him to a winner and turn him lose. See how good he can really be for 2 or 3 years.

I still want to see the Steelers draft a wr in the mid-late rds. Would like to see a TE drafted who could be a dynamic #2 and replace Health if and when it is time.

Rookie

User Info Menu

i think ill take Barden from the Giants,before either of these guys!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    So there are some FA/RFA WR's are out there. Plex is done guys. Sorry. Wallace is going for the money. Time to move on.

Is Breaston the best to add? Or maybe Josh Cribbs? What about a tall guy everyone on here wants like David Nelson? Thoughts on these players please?

I like Cribbs a TON. Will make 90% of his money returning. And is very good at returning. Must be a humble guy playing on the Browns for years. Bring him to a winner and turn him lose. See how good he can really be for 2 or 3 years.

I still want to see the Steelers draft a wr in the mid-late rds. Would like to see a TE drafted who could be a dynamic #2 and replace Health if and when it is time.
    No to Cribbs. He is far past his prime both as a returner and as a WR. I wouldn't bother with a free agent. Draft a big rookie late and keep your fingers crossed he pans out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think the Steelers want to upgrade the number 3 or are not sure Sanders can be the 2. Also need a good returner. Brown is the 1. Should not see special teams at all. I bet a FA WR and a draft pick. We will see I guess.

Legend

User Info Menu

If the Steelers wanted to rest the return responsibilities away from Brown, Darius Reynauld is available...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    I think the Steelers want to upgrade the number 3 or are not sure Sanders can be the 2. Also need a good returner. Brown is the 1. Should not see special teams at all. I bet a FA WR and a draft pick. We will see I guess.
    I think Steelers need a No.1 WR. I don't think AB84 or Sanders can produce MW numbers.

To me WR is a big priority in the draft. Looking at the combine numbers i would not mind drafting Justin Hunter at 17.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would love to see the Steelers draft Terrence Williams or DeAndre Hopkins. On the field these two produced big time.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash