Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sio Moore = James Harrison?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    did you really just use Earl Campbell as if he was just some RB? Pretty sure he would have trucked JH as well... C'MON MAAAN!

I would guess both Bettis and guys like the much taller Fuamatu-Ma'Fala trucked JH a time or two in practice....
    I don't know that Big Earl would have trucked Deebo, but that would have been a collision for the ages.

Another thought- considering what Jack did to Brian Sipe on more than one occasion, I can't imagine if Harrison had laid the wood to him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I don't know that Big Earl would have trucked Deebo, but that would have been a collision for the ages.

Another thought- considering what Jack did to Brian Sipe on more than one occasion, I can't imagine if Harrison had laid the wood to him.
    I don't know that there was anybody Earl didn't truck at some point or another. That's why we still talk about him 30 years after his prime... speaking of which... my guess is this - the age line on that "immovable object/irresistable force" discussion is 40... over 40 votes Earl to truck him a time or two, under 40 says no way, not never... that'd be a fun poll
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington