Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bouchette reporting Steelers will talk with Steve Breaston's agent at Combine

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bouchette reporting Steelers will talk with Steve Breaston's agent at Combine

Breaston's agent, Eric Metz, and [URL="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Steelers&src=hash"]#Steelers[/URL] will talk at Indy combine.

[URL]https://twitter.com/EdBouchette[/URL]

Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not a bad idea. He has had his best seasons with Haley. And he should be relatively cheap. I think we could be OK with Brown, Sanders, BreastMAN, Itchy Crotchery and a rookie. I think that would be a decent unit if Brown and Sanders show better focus this season, which should happen with Wall@ss being gone. Oh, and maybe Plex will be back, who I would expect to do better than last year with a full camp and preseason going in.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Not a bad idea. He has had his best seasons with Haley. And he should be relatively cheap. I think we could be OK with Brown, Sanders, BreastMAN, Itchy Crotchery and a rookie. I think that would be a decent unit if Brown and Sanders show better focus this season, which should happen with Wall@ss being gone. Oh, and maybe Plex will be back, who I would expect to do better than last year with a full camp and preseason going in.
    I agree with you for once. I would like to see a Deandre Hopkins or a Cordarelle Patterson in our future.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I agree with you for once. I would like to see a Deandre Hopkins or a Cordarelle Patterson in our future.
    Would actually prefer Kansas St's Chris Harper....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sign me up for Hopkins. He's really the only offensive player that I wouldn't mind drafting in the 1st.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Aren't Breaston and Cotchery basically the same player?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Aren't Breaston and Cotchery basically the same player?
    Nope. Breaston is a similar player, but has shown good return abilities on special teams.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Breaston will be 30 years old in August.
    Are you sure he isn't too old?
    In your other thread you say the Steelers are too old but yet signing an older WR is a good move?
    I love this board man...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Breaston? Double Yoi!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Would actually prefer Kansas St's Chris Harper....
    Why? We have plenty of possession receivers. We need more playmakers. Harper has trouble gaining separation even against average corners. He does have great hands and is bigger than most tailbacks. I like the kid, but he likely will never be more than a complimentary receiver.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.