Thread: Lets Narrow it Down To Position To Get an Idea Who We Draft in Round One

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I don't think that is the case for taking a TE. If we get Eifert or Ertz we will have a TE whose skillset is really unique to what we have gotten in the past. As good as Heath is he can't stretch the field with the size they possess. Perfect for how the NFL is evolving
    Although OLB seems to be a popular position, TE is a position we could use right now with the situation with Heath. Paulson is just a stop gap, we need the replacement for Heath if the right TE is availabe. I have TE going in the second round and hope Eifert is there to take.

We have a hole to fill with Wallace leaving, so WR is another position we need to draft but I would only take one of the best in the draft if he fell otherwise get one with a later pick.
    RB,QB,ILB are positions I wouldn't take, everything else is up in the air, we can find a good prospect at those positions later I believe.

When I think of this draft I keep thinking about Warmack. If he fell to us I take him without a second thought, he will be the second coming of Pouncey, who ever gets him can pencil him in as a starter that will dominate that position.
    There is no player IMO in that draft that is better than Warmack, outside of him who could start for our team AND [ Dominate.
    Last edited by supersteeler; 02-21-2013 at 01:15 PM.