Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Jarvis Jones Passing On Combine

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,177

    Jarvis Jones Passing On Combine

    Per ESPN, Jones has decided not to work out at the Combine. Will focus on Pro Day.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,946
    Reports have said he doesn't like to work out. Wonder if that has anything to do with this decision? As far as his physical condition goes, I mean.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Reports have said he doesn't like to work out. Wonder if that has anything to do with this decision? As far as his physical condition goes, I mean.
    he has nothing to prove.

    I heard him on ikes show and JJ has been working with him down at tom shaws place in florida.

    if his medical is clean, he's easily a top 10 pick.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    Rookies that get invited, and accept the invitation to the Combine, and then choose to skip, or not fully participate.... that just seems like a lost opportunity.

    Or it looks like they have something to hide.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Rookies that get invited, and accept the invitation to the Combine, and then choose to skip, or not fully participate.... that just seems like a lost opportunity.

    Or it looks like they have something to hide.
    If they have no where to go but down, I understand it.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,946
    I hope it causes him to fall to pick #17

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Rookies that get invited, and accept the invitation to the Combine, and then choose to skip, or not fully participate.... that just seems like a lost opportunity.

    Or it looks like they have something to hide.
    gotta disagree here chadman.

    jones has all the tape he needs for NFL teams to see. Nothing he does in gym shorts can really help him, IMO. Its all medical with him, if there are any issues.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    gotta disagree here chadman.

    jones has all the tape he needs for NFL teams to see. Nothing he does in gym shorts can really help him, IMO. Its all medical with him, if there are any issues.
    Then don't accept the invite to the Combine.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Then don't accept the invite to the Combine.
    he may still be going through the medical, I'm not sure.

    he just isn't working out.

  10. #10
    google tells me he is going through with the medical portion.

    that's all he needs to do.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •