Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I was wrong

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Just the ad hominem attacks on me alone would suffice.
    that's what I thought.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When I was benching a few nights ago, I could really feel all the connecting muscles, other than the prime muscle group (pecs), forming chains and really contributing to each rep. I can see how using free weight, for football training, is quite superior to using machines with a fixed, single plane. I think the Steelers would really benefit by increasing the amount of free weight work, but NOT going heavy in the power rack during the season. I really hope they will take a serious look at this.

Starter

User Info Menu

When I was benching a few nights ago, I could really feel all the connecting muscles, other than the prime muscle group (pecs), forming chains and really contributing to each rep. I can see how using free weight, for football training, is quite superior to using machines with a fixed, single plane. I think the Steelers would really benefit by increasing the amount of free weight work, but NOT going heavy in the power rack during the season. I really hope they will take a serious look at this.
    Im not even sure why I found this particular post so hilarious. But I just nearly spit powerade all over my monitor. So rare to find the perfect blend of conceded, retarded, and ridiculous.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Im not even sure why I found this particular post so hilarious. But I just nearly spit powerade all over my monitor. So rare to find the perfect blend of conceded, retarded, and ridiculous.
    Your post breaks board rules, but it won't matter unless mods bother to enforce board rules.

Legend

User Info Menu

Your post breaks board rules, but it won't matter unless mods bother to enforce board rules.
    So you would like the board rules enforced?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know why you constantly complain about that, you break the rules too and are allowed to stay around.

two wrongs don't make a right, and just because you feel attacked by everything doesn't mean you don't break the rules towards others as well.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I don't know why you constantly complain about that, you break the rules too and are allowed to stay around.

two wrongs don't make a right, and just because you feel attacked by everything doesn't mean you don't break the rules towards others as well.
    You are making assumption. Read what I post. I see when you guys do, you claim they are ad hominem attacks but more often than not, you are not even offering actual examples. There is a difference between name calling and debate. I don't flat out name call as you and yours do. There is a difference. And I am NEVER the one who starts that off topic crap. I NEVER start it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Im not even attacking you. Cmon man. Re-read that post. That was over the top even for you

Tell us how your veins were feeling while you were lifting. Were they constricting? Did sweat slowly drip down your brow as you basked in the satisfaction of another hard workout? If only you could train Troy he would play till hes 60. Nothing prevents injuries like the free weight bench press.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You are making assumption. Read what I post. I see when you guys do, you claim they are ad hominem attacks but more often than not, you are not even offering actual examples. There is a difference between name calling and debate. I don't flat out name call as you and yours do. There is a difference. And I am NEVER the one who starts that off topic crap. I NEVER start it.
    Actually, I posted a set of quotes between you and Ovi the other day in which you certainly did start it. It was right before your post about how you were leaving.

And making claims of ad hominem attacks? You're the only one who cares about that, and the only one who makes those claims for the most part. You don't debate, you don't name call either. You try to hide your attacks in thinly and poorly veiled references to the intelligence of others because you aren't man enough to come out and say anything directly.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Im not even attacking you. Cmon man. Re-read that post. That was over the top even for you
    OK, I will.

So rare to find the perfect blend of conceded, retarded, and ridiculous.
    OK, I re-read it. And.................?????

the perfect blend of conceded, retarded, and ridiculous.