Thread: Alec Ogletree Arrested for DUI

Legend

User Info Menu

Alec Ogletree Arrested for DUI

He won't be a Steeler now!

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8956303/report-alec-ogletree-former-georgia-bulldogs-linebacker-arrested-dui[/URL]
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't think he would have been anyway.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I don't think he would have been anyway.
    Probably right, but still liked the talent over T'eo or Minter.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Ed: Scratch Ogletree as Possible Steelers Pick

MONDAY, 18 FEBRUARY 2013 WRITTEN BY ED BOUCHETTE

--- Scratch Alec Ogletree of the list of candidates to be drafted by the Steelers in the first round. With all the trouble they had with last year’s rookie class, there is no way they will draft this kid.

From CBSSports.com:

Linebacker Alec Ogletree, who led Georgia with 111 tackles despite being suspended for four games, recently was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, according to his agent.

The projected first-round pick “was pulled over for speeding and a lane violation in Arizona,” agent Pat Dye Jr. told Profootballtalk.com. “After the officers smelled alcohol, they conducted tests and also cited him for DUI. Although Alec regrets this incident terribly, he is thankful that there was no accident and that no one was hurt. Because this matter is still pending, we cannot comment further publicly at this time.”

Ogletree (6-3, 237) announced he'd enter the draft after making a team-high 13 tackles in the win over Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl.

Coach Mark Richt suspended Ogletree for the first four games of 2012 because he failed drug tests during spring practice. Ogletree also was arrested for the theft of a Georgia track athlete's motorcycle helmet in September 2010 and was suspended for his first college game.

[URL]http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/119910-ed-scratch-ogletree-as-possible-steelers-pick[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Administrator

User Info Menu

I'd prefer Minter anyway
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He not only had this DWI, he has failed drug tests in the past as well. Two black marks, and he is off Pgh's board.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This kid is classic superior physical talents mixed with never having had to really work hard = NFL bust, most likely. There have been 100s before him. How many insanely talented college LBs are bust in the NFL?