Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 131

Thread: WOW - Woodley ripped by unnamed Steeler

  1. #111
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Really is that your argument, name me any player drafted in Lebeau D that started his first year. The only reason is because the vacancy left by Porter. And like I said Woodley was called out by Tomlin after his big contract, he only had 1.5 sacks in the first 4 games before that.
    It will always be about Timmons.

  2. #112
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Just for the fun of it, whom do you guys believe made the comments about Woodley ? I think it's a tough guess for the reason because we pretty much know who does the talking on the team and that is Clark, Clark, Clark and Clark. After him everyone else is sort of quite.

    You know it's not Troy.

    It could be a malcontent backup.

    Maybe Ike Taylor, Foote, Lewis, Hampton.

    I don't think James Harrison, he doesn't have any trouble putting his name to it.

    I wonder who the Vanderjack of the team is ?

    As for Clark, he talks out of both sides of his mouth. If he wants to keep this stuff in house then, stop fueling the fire. I am glad it was said and hopefully all players will realize they are accountable for their condition and performance.
    My guess is Hampton then followed by Keisel.

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Just for the fun of it, whom do you guys believe made the comments about Woodley ? I think it's a tough guess for the reason because we pretty much know who does the talking on the team and that is Clark, Clark, Clark and Clark. After him everyone else is sort of quite.

    You know it's not Troy.

    It could be a malcontent backup.

    Maybe Ike Taylor, Foote, Lewis, Hampton.

    I don't think James Harrison, he doesn't have any trouble putting his name to it.

    I wonder who the Vanderjack of the team is ?

    As for Clark, he talks out of both sides of his mouth. If he wants to keep this stuff in house then, stop fueling the fire. I am glad it was said and hopefully all players will realize they are accountable for their condition and performance.
    Certainly not Hampton. How would he come out and accuse others of not working out in the off-season?

    I also can't see it being a current vet. Things have never been conducted that way. If it was an older guy I could see someone like Hoke who was around the team last summer and might feel bitter that he has ridden off into the sunset while a young guy with a shot to be great is blowing it.

    But my real guess is Ziggy. He trimmed a lot of fat last off-season and came in to camp in good shape. Then, the player who helps clear his side, who takes attention off of him, who cleans up the mess, is either out or not playing well. For all of the ripping that Ziggy took this year, if there was a second big body flying in to the fray with him then he isn't missing plays, he is funneling the runner to his LB.

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Honestly... I think it's Clark. LOL...
    I was kind of thinking the same thing when I heard that Clark had so much to say about it...

  5. #115
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,818
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I was kind of thinking the same thing when I heard that Clark had so much to say about it...
    whoever smelt it..... dealt it

  6. #116
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,960
    Lol, that's childhood memories.

  7. #117
    Benchwarmer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    My guess is Hampton then followed by Keisel.
    Thinking it could have been Foote. he seems to speak his mind.

  8. #118
    I think Clark did the right thing...

    I consider it to be an object lesson to the player (assuming he actually exists) who spoke out of school about Woodley...

    Now, that player know what it feels like to be badmouthed in the media...except Clark didn't take shots from a safe hiding place...

  9. #119
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I think Clark did the right thing...

    I consider it to be an object lesson to the player (assuming he actually exists) who spoke out of school about Woodley...

    Now, that player know what it feels like to be badmouthed in the media...except Clark didn't take shots from a safe hiding place...
    I don't think I've ever heard of an unnamed source feeling bad about his leak. LOL...

  10. #120
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,960
    Now being said that Foote think a coach said it but who really cares it's the truth.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •