If Jarvis Jones or DaMontre Moore fall, I take him...still holding out hope. But if they don't, then an OL might be BPA, as DD stated. I would take Cooper over, say, Mingo.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
USC wouldn't clear him to play & Georgia did so he transfered. If the almighty NFL doctors cleared him, I'm sure the teams are hot on him again. I'm not that high on him because he will be 24. If he follows the trend of defensive players, he may be 25-26 by the time he sees the field.
Originally Posted by Dee Dub
I'm alot higher on Moore. Here's a kid who will be 20 when he gets drafted and turn 21 during the season. If it does take time for him to see the field...He will be 3 years younger.
Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 02-28-2013 at 02:26 PM.
I agree with Jarvis Jones, but if Damontre Moore is there @ 17, I don't believe he'll be BPA at that time JMHO.
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
Last edited by supersteeler; 02-28-2013 at 04:37 PM.