That is what the Steelers offered at about $8 to start and going up. The Wallace Fan Club wants to forget that the Steelers are pretty good at this stuff and the vast majority of the time they usually have the value of a player pegged exactly where it should be. Let the other teams be stupid and overpay.
Originally Posted by steelz09
I trust the front office will get this all right in the long term. If they decided to part ways with Wallace they have a plan.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State