I will refuse to get giddy.....
....from this year's draft, as I did last year. I really thought they had a kick butt draft, but as we saw, we got almost zero help from last year's draft.
However, that being said.....
2012 draft could still end up amazing.
1. DeCastro - Could still be the perennial pro bowler he was believe to be. Why not?
2. Adams - Could still be an above average LT for the next decade.
3. Spense - If he recovers from knee injury, could still be a special player. He has all the intangibles and instincts and love to hit.
4. T'amu - We don't know. Was supposed to have all the tools needed to dominate at NT.
5. Rainey - Looked like he could have been a nice piece; perhaps they were too quick to dump him, the bigger charges on him were dropped to simple assault or something minor.
Plus Paulson could be decent.
I won't assume we hit the jackpot like I did after last year's draft, but I am not ready to give up on 2012 picks either.