Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here have any INSIDE information

Legend

User Info Menu

We used to have "TMC" that knew Vince Young and Limus Sweed, but he is gone. Didn't Jimbo Covert used to stop by here from time to time?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jerry Olsavsky's dog tried to bite me once. (True story)
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Oh, and Lynn Swann shot me with a squirt gun at a bar. (Forgot about that one.)
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post

... but then again.. we haven't seen his mother ..

Well played.

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Well played.

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...
    Is this John Pavesi's wife?

Legend

User Info Menu

My wife worked at Macy's in Charlotte for a few months when we first moved here. She worked with Hines Ward's aunt. Said he biught her house and told her about his pending divorce a few years ago.

Legend

User Info Menu

I met Hines at a mall outside Charlotte 2 years back. Great guy and very down to earth.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have a "special" relationship with Coach Lebeau. I really don't want to discuss it here

Attachment 762

But seriously, met Coach LeBeau last year at training camp. Had a great conversation with him about Lloyd - I was wearing his jersey. Also took a pic with Armpit Jr. and signed his football. A great day at camp!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    I have a "special" relationship with Coach Lebeau. I really don't want to discuss it here

Attachment 762

But seriously, met Coach LeBeau last year at training camp. Had a great conversation with him about Lloyd - I was wearing his jersey. Also took a pic with Armpit Jr. and signed his football. A great day at camp!
    It's okay that you had a "special" relationship with coach LeBeau (as long as it wasn't a "special" relationship with another defensive coordinator in central PA, you're okay).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I'm currently in Antarctica.
    Internet access in Antarctica. Sweet. Say hi to the Penguins for me.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.