Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Does anyone here have any INSIDE information

  1. #31
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    We used to have "TMC" that knew Vince Young and Limus Sweed, but he is gone. Didn't Jimbo Covert used to stop by here from time to time?

  2. #32
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Jerry Olsavsky's dog tried to bite me once. (True story)
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

  3. #33
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Oh, and Lynn Swann shot me with a squirt gun at a bar. (Forgot about that one.)
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

  4. #34
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    .

    ... but then again.. we haven't seen his mother ..

    Well played.

    Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...

  5. #35
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Well played.

    Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...
    Is this John Pavesi's wife?

  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    My wife worked at Macy's in Charlotte for a few months when we first moved here. She worked with Hines Ward's aunt. Said he biught her house and told her about his pending divorce a few years ago.

  7. #37
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    I met Hines at a mall outside Charlotte 2 years back. Great guy and very down to earth.

  8. #38
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I have a "special" relationship with Coach Lebeau. I really don't want to discuss it here

    photo (6).jpg

    But seriously, met Coach LeBeau last year at training camp. Had a great conversation with him about Lloyd - I was wearing his jersey. Also took a pic with Armpit Jr. and signed his football. A great day at camp!

  9. #39
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    I have a "special" relationship with Coach Lebeau. I really don't want to discuss it here

    photo (6).jpg

    But seriously, met Coach LeBeau last year at training camp. Had a great conversation with him about Lloyd - I was wearing his jersey. Also took a pic with Armpit Jr. and signed his football. A great day at camp!
    It's okay that you had a "special" relationship with coach LeBeau (as long as it wasn't a "special" relationship with another defensive coordinator in central PA, you're okay).
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

  10. #40
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I'm currently in Antarctica.
    Internet access in Antarctica. Sweet. Say hi to the Penguins for me.
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •