Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Does anyone here have any INSIDE information

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,739

    Does anyone here have any INSIDE information

    on our steelers or any NFL team?

    anybody play in the NFL?
    anyone have a family member in the NFL?
    friend in NFL?
    coach or have coached in NFL?
    relative that is/has coached in NFL?
    friend of a parent of an NFL player?
    work in the NFl?
    relative or friend work in the NFL?

    with all the talk and speculation that happens on this message board(and every other for that matter), is there anyone here that has any actual connection to the steelers or any other NFL team?

    ME= my coworker is the step mother to a currect steeler
    i have another coworker that is the step brother of a former NFL player

  2. #2
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,607
    It was very cool when we had Mike Lorello's dad on the board when the former WVU Mountaineer spent a couple of training camps (and possibly practice squads...I forget) with us a few years back.

    I have no connections personally, but there is someone on here who claims to have been inside the weight room at the Steeler practice facility (fo wheel!). I would say more, but I don't want anyone accusing me of making ad hominem attacks or straw man arguments.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It was very cool when we had Mike Lorello's dad on the board when the former WVU Mountaineer spent a couple of training camps (and possibly practice squads...I forget) with us a few years back.

    I have no connections personally, but there is someone on here who claims to have been inside the weight room at the Steeler practice facility (fo wheel!). I would say more, but I don't want anyone accusing me of making ad hominem attacks or straw man arguments.
    Was very cool when Lorello's dad was a poster. Jim Wexell also used to post on the old trib forum under a different name.

  4. #4
    My Mom routinely runs into Jason Gildon and she sees a bunch of the other Steelers at the gym in the offseason from time to time including, among others, Ziggy and Chris Hoke. This great connection has yielded zero inside information for me.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    My Mom routinely runs into Jason Gildon and she sees a bunch of the other Steelers at the gym in the offseason from time to time including, among others, Ziggy and Chris Hoke. This great connection has yielded zero inside information for me.
    if ziggy goes to the same gym as your mom, then i think we've found what's wrong with the guy

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    if ziggy goes to the same gym as your mom, then i think we've found what's wrong with the guy
    .

    ... but then again.. we haven't seen his mother ..

    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    .

    ... but then again.. we haven't seen his mother ..

    Well played.

    Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...

  8. #8
    Backup Chucktownsteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Well played.

    Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned, they do have slightly different routines...
    Is this John Pavesi's wife?

  9. #9
    I went to school/graduated with a front office person who is good friends with someone I grow up with and is like family. The only perk for me is I went to camp in place of my friend last year. My friend gets a few other perks, games and such. It is really cool for my friend, but feels funny asking for anything. So if there is no offer my friend won't ask. I give my friend a hard time about it. No "inside info" ever though.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    on our steelers or any NFL team?

    anybody play in the NFL?
    anyone have a family member in the NFL?
    friend in NFL?
    coach or have coached in NFL?
    relative that is/has coached in NFL?
    friend of a parent of an NFL player?
    work in the NFl?
    relative or friend work in the NFL?

    with all the talk and speculation that happens on this message board(and every other for that matter), is there anyone here that has any actual connection to the steelers or any other NFL team?

    ME= my coworker is the step mother to a currect steeler
    i have another coworker that is the step brother of a former NFL player
    What players step momma you work with?
    @_Hellgrammite

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •