Thread: RB Mike Gillislee

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

RB Mike Gillislee

[URL]http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013mgillislee.php[/URL]

With this glowing scouting report, and Walter Football having him going to us in round 3, why do most services show him much, much lower? Anyone know much on this kid?
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'd be mildly surprised to see him go before the 4th round

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013mgillislee.php[/URL]

With this glowing scouting report, and Walter Football having him going to us in round 3, why do most services show him much, much lower? Anyone know much on this kid?
    Mr. P.--BTW I like your mock in your sig. Would prefer Dysert over Sorenson at QB.

I might consider the shock pick for your TBD and take either TEs Eifert or Ertz. TEs are much more importnat in Haley's offense and Heath is a major unknown going forward.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 02-08-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Mr. P.--BTW I like your mock in your sig. Would prefer Dysert over Sorenson at QB.

I might consider the shock pick for your TBD and take either TEs Eifert or Ertz. TEs are much more importnat in Haley's offense and Heath is a major unknown going forward.
    TE is exactly what I was thinking....but don't think I would go TE at 17. If we could trade down for more picks I think I would totally do that. You commented before on my thought that I would love to trade our first to Miami for their two second round picks and a 4th. I am all for acquiring more picks.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike gets lost in traffic, has suspect vision and gets way too cute. I don't know the guy looks a bit awkward running the ball to me.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks Shawn. I had never seen him play, and after reading Walter Footballs statements on him wondered what the deal was. Doesn't sound like what we need.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Mike gets lost in traffic, has suspect vision and gets way too cute. I don't know the guy looks a bit awkward running the ball to me.
    I've seen games where he looks great but can be incosistent. He would be worth a mid round pick
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I'd be mildly surprised to see him go before the 4th round
    A lot of it is going to depend on what he runs. I agree probably a 4th rd pick at this point. He could be a steal in the 4th as he was underutilized at UF.
    Here comes the BOOM!