Thread: New Member

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member here, and hope I can contribute to the discussions here as I navigate the site to get acclimated. I live in the Burgh, and got to tell ya we have some angry fans looking for answers to our Steelers issue's.
    I won't never throw in the towel on our Steelers, I hold out hope we can turn this around and hope that fat lady doesn't sing this weekend.

Legend

User Info Menu

Never throw in the towel...just keep waving it. Welcome.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome to the best internet therapy site for Steelers fans.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks,
    I'll be waiving that towel like crazy this weekend, we must rise to the challenge.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hello to all...it looks terrible what you have wrtitten but there are some special social programs for football players and theirs families I thinnk so...
    Last edited by Paulina88; 04-26-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    great home is a great