Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NO ONE has answered this, our OL injuries waiting to happen

Legend

User Info Menu

Considering no injuries on the OL is not the norm but rather an exception...I see why SF was successful rather than a question about the Steelers training.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny how the guy that claims to be in on the Steelers training is the one asking why the Steelers suffer 'all these injuries- maybe it's due to training?'.

Dude- maybe it's you?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Funny how the guy that claims to be in on the Steelers training is the one asking why the Steelers suffer 'all these injuries- maybe it's due to training?'.

Dude- maybe it's you?
    He didn't claim to be in on the Steelers' training. He claimed to have been in their training room a long time ago.

I've met a couple of guys who claimed to have been in NFL training rooms (and who I believe were telling the truth). They were not NFL players, although they were both related to one. I wouldn't be surprised to find another such on a steelers bboard. They're not as uncommon as you'd think.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    He didn't claim to be in on the Steelers' training. He claimed to have been in their training room a long time ago.

I've met a couple of guys who claimed to have been in NFL training rooms (and who I believe were telling the truth). They were not NFL players, although they were both related to one. I wouldn't be surprised to find another such on a steelers bboard. They're not as uncommon as you'd think.

funny story along those lines...I found out yesterday that a guy I work with is Drew Butler's uncle.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I remember Cedrick Wilson's cousin back in the day...now that was comedy.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

True, she could be the sanitary bin cleaner... or the overpaid janitor.

Hadn't considered those options.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am lost here. The OP is trying to say the Steelers training methods are "old" in this thread. In other threads he makes fun of Troy P. for doing "new" training methods. This is not the OP's first argument I mean posts that go in circles. Boy I hope the mods are really watching. He is getting to crash level fast. Time for the ignore button I guess.

Legend

User Info Menu

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Assume all you want, but at one time, the guy they had in charge of conditioning was more of a pencil pusher than anyone who knew leading edge work out techniques.
    What are your qualifications? Did you buy P90x? Please share. And thanks for the comic relief.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    I am lost here. The OP is trying to say the Steelers training methods are "old" in this thread. In other threads he makes fun of Troy P. for doing "new" training methods. This is not the OP's first argument I mean posts that go in circles. Boy I hope the mods are really watching. He is getting to crash level fast. Time for the ignore button I guess.
    Don't insult Crash like that.
    Trolls are people too.