Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Pittsburgh Steelers have Expressed Interest in CFL OL Jovan Olafioye

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Seen Cameron Wake much?? The guy the Pats signed is supposed to be pretty good.
    Keep the list going. What % of CFL players ever make it successfully to the NFL? 10%? 5%? 1%? Less than 1%? Keep going. Too many of the CFL guys are losers with too high a body fat %.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    You have broken board rules. You will be hearing from mods.

If they are going to bother with board rules, they surely will enforce them.
    Perhaps they will enforce them against you? Pot meet kettle.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Keep the list going. What % of CFL players ever make it successfully to the NFL? 10%? 5%? 1%? Less than 1%? Keep going. Too many of the CFL guys are losers with too high a body fat %.
    Wow, what you say would apply to undrafted free agents as well. So, we should never discuss them or bring them up right?
    Ever hear of Willie Parker or James Harrison? That's right Douchedroid.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Perhaps they will enforce them against you? Pot meet kettle.
    I have made no ad hominem attacks that I see. I merely questioned the validity of making mention of players highly unlikely to ever play a single down in a real game. That does not fall under the category of name calling. Your assertion, on the other hand, does indeed qualify as being just that: personal attacks made to demean. You should probably grasp the difference as it is a noteworthy contrast.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have made no ad hominem attacks that I see. I merely questioned the validity of making mention of players highly unlikely to ever play a single down in a real game. That does not fall under the category of name calling. Your assertion, on the other hand, does indeed qualify as being just that: personal attacks made to demean. You should probably grasp the difference as it is a noteworthy contrast.
    Funny that you think I am only talking about this thread? Enlarge your thinking capacity (an impossibility I know, don't feel bad).
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wow, what you say would apply to undrafted free agents as well. So, we should never discuss them or bring them up right?
    Ever hear of Willie Parker or James Harrison? That's right Douchedroid.
    You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.

Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Planet Steelers community at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account.

o Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player.
    I didn't realize Willie Parker of James Harrison were CFL players.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who cares what percentage make it. I will take one guy who can help our team.

Rookie

User Info Menu

What percentage of players mentioned in draft talk actually make it onto the team?

The one of the purposes of the board is talking about players on the team or who could be...if you don't like it, feel free to not read and/or not respond...the rest of us will not miss your contributions...

Legend

User Info Menu

If he doesn't cost too much, seems to me it would be worth taking a chance on the best offensive lineman in the CFL...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What is the risk on him? Fear of him having a heart attack?
    @_Hellgrammite