I'm going to take a wild guess and say that alcohol had something to do with this event.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Justin Gilbert-DB OSU
2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon
Nah...this is Baltimore. Haven't you ever seen "The Wire"? There is a lot worse stuff these people could be on than alcohol.
1. WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3c. ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
4. OT James Hurst, North Carolina
5. CB Philip Gaines, Rice
5c. RB Jerick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
6. DE Deandre Coleman, California
7. CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
American metal pimped by asiansteel
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.