Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Millers 7rd mock

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We haven't forgotten about Legursky, unfortunately it is all too fresh a memory how bad he was at Guard this past season
    I understand he's just average at Guard, but he does play the center position decent. Remember the SB against the Packers?
    Pouncey was out and Legursky played very good. Remember were talking backup here where he has value, not as a starter.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    [URL]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&u tm_campaign=nfl-draft#/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl/page/18[/URL]

1)17.The Pick: DE Sheldon Richardson, Missouri WTF?
    2)18. Pittsburgh Steelers—Chase Thomas OLB Stanford
    3)17. Pittsburgh Steelers—Da'Rick Rogers WR Tenn. Tech
    4)18. Pittsburgh Steelers—Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan State
    5)17. Pittsburgh Steelers—Nico Johnson ILB Alabama
    6)18. Pittsburgh Steelers—Jeff Tuel QB Washington State
    7)17. Pittsburgh Steelers—Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois

I might jump off a bridge if a DE was picked in the first!
    I would NOT be crazy about another 1st round DE pick, but I would love picks 2-4 if they happened.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Isn't Hunt like 26?
    He's 25 now, but his first ever exposure to American football was in 2009, so there is not a lot of tread on his tires. Prior to that, he was an elite level shot put/discus/hammer thrower. His rare combination of size, speed, strength, and athleticism should make him a sight to behold at the combine (I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the latter half of round one when all is said and done, in spite of his age and relative inexperience).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.