Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Harrison cut.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Harrison cut.

He could end up a Brown I think. If they change to a 3-4 under Horton. James knows the plays and coach. He could be a very good stop gap player for them. Not something I look forward to.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    He could end up a Brown I think. If they change to a 3-4 under Horton. James knows the plays and coach. He could be a very good stop gap player for them. Not something I look forward to.
    If Harrison is cut, I won't be looking forward to the sack totals of 2013.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, Ben got hit by James a few times in college. I guess it would be like old times.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I know this is a business but James has already had the big contract. He's made his money and doesn't seem to be one of the players blowing it foolishly. If for some reason the front office decides to cut him I will be shocked if he doesn't retire. I see him either taking a big hometown discount to stay OR retiring. I'd say playing for the Browns would be at the bottom of his list even if they are on the up and up.

Legend

User Info Menu

I believe it to be a forgone conclusion that Harrison is cut unless he takes a serious pay cut.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I believe it to be a forgone conclusion that Harrison is cut unless he takes a serious pay cut.
    I think you'll see him take a big cut or retire. If he does retire I wouldn't be shocked to see him do something local broadcast wise. He may not talk much to the media but that dude is a goof ball and I could see him having a good career in that light. Either way I'll be shocked if he plays somewhere else.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    If Harrison is cut, I won't be looking forward to the sack totals of 2013.
    If Harrison is cut, look for the whole defense to suffer. Look at the numbers that Timmons in particular posted with and without Harrison in the lineup.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Unfortunately, you are likely correct.

Legend

User Info Menu

When Harrison is cut, he'll be one of the most prized FA aquisitions. Don't be shocked if the Ravens would make a play at him to replace Klugar.

If the Steelers have any intention of bringing him back on reduced terms- they should get that ball rolling nowish.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    If Harrison is cut, look for the whole defense to suffer. Look at the numbers that Timmons in particular posted with and without Harrison in the lineup.
    That is accurate, and we have no one to replace him. I tried to point this out in another thread, you can't lose players like Harrison, Starks, Wallace, Foster, Colon, Mendy and expect to better an 8-8 record unless you have quality players to replace them.