Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

Legend

User Info Menu

Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8914628/titus-young-released-detroit-lions[/URL]

I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    [URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8914628/titus-young-released-detroit-lions[/URL]

I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?

Young shortly followed with a another tweet that stated: "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame"

Titus, how about some Pittsburgh Perogies and a ball? Will you sign with us?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.

Legend

User Info Menu

I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.
    I have a difficult time believing that Yound deliberately lined up incorrectly...it happens all the time...

Heck, it happened to the 49ers on their first play from scrimmage yesterday...

Legend

User Info Menu

Titus Young?

NO.

Hope that helps.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.
    that pretty much sums it up.

no thanks...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

On the same day that we waive Rainey for character issues, there is discussion of picking up Young, who was waived for even more character issues? No thanks.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

he's truly a POS

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Signed with the Rams.