Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,286

    Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

    [URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8914628/titus-young-released-detroit-lions[/URL]

    I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?
    1. Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
    2. Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
    3. Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
    4. John Johnson-S, Boston College
    5. James Conner-RB, Pitt
    6. Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
    7. Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler supersteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    [URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8914628/titus-young-released-detroit-lions[/URL]

    I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?



    Young shortly followed with a another tweet that stated: "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame"


    Titus, how about some Pittsburgh Perogies and a ball? Will you sign with us?

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.

  4. #4
    I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.
    I have a difficult time believing that Yound deliberately lined up incorrectly...it happens all the time...

    Heck, it happened to the 49ers on their first play from scrimmage yesterday...

  6. #6
    Titus Young?

    NO.

    Hope that helps.

  7. #7
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,181
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.
    that pretty much sums it up.

    no thanks...

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,045
    On the same day that we waive Rainey for character issues, there is discussion of picking up Young, who was waived for even more character issues? No thanks.


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Howard Wilson 6'1" 184 Houston
    5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
    6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
    7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    he's truly a POS

  10. #10
    Signed with the Rams.
    Trade next years 1st and 3/41 for a top 2nd round this year


    1) Pat Mahommes-QB-TT
    2) Carl Lawson-OLB-Auburn
    2) Jarrad Davis-ILB-Florida
    3) Cam Sutton-CB-Tenn
    4) Samaje Perine-RB-OU
    5) Ryan Switzer-WR-UNC
    6) Brendan Langley-CB-Lamar
    7) Billy Brown-TE-Shepherd












Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •